Magnesium Media Group ABN 40 228876 931 (for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, to be known as “MMG”, “We”, “Us”, Our”).
“You”, “All users” – any user or visitor of the website.
1. Acceptance of Terms
1.1 Do not use this website unless you have read the terms and accept them to govern your rights to use and access this website and any data stored or generated from this website.
1.2 If you choose to continue to use this website it means that you accept the terms and conditions that follows.
1.3 We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will display the Amended Terms and Conditions on the Website. Amendments come into effect from the date these Terms and Conditions are updated on our website. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Website for changes to our Terms and Conditions. You may terminate your membership of the Website by written notice to us if you do not wish to be bound by the Amended Terms and Conditions.
2. Information on this website
2.1 peopleinbusiness.com.au and its original content, features and functionality are owned by MMG and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or licence to use any trade mark, design right, content, text, video, image or copyright owned or controlled by the MMG or any other third party except as expressly provided in the Terms.
2.2 All users agree to not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this website that is not owned by you.
3. Personal or Non-commercial use of the site only.
3.1 You may only use or reproduce the Content for your own personal and non-commercial use. The framing, scraping, data-mining, extraction or collection of the Content of the Sites in any form and by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you may not mirror any material contained on this Sites.
3.2 You agree that you are at least 18 years old.
3.3 You may create a link (the “Hyperlink”) to magnesiummediagroup.com.au/ provided that:
- 3.3.1 You do not replicate any of the Content of the Sites;
- 3.3.2 You do not create a frame or any other bordered environment around the Sites or the Content contained in the Sites;
- 3.3.3 The Hyperlink shall not imply any endorsement of any products, goods or services; and
- 3.3.4 The website linking to the magnesiummediagroup.com.au/ does not contain any information, content or material that would interfere with the operation of the webste nor which libels, defames, invades privacy, is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening, infringes intellectual property laws or violates any other applicable laws.
- 3.3.5 If any or all of these breaches occur MMG may withdraw your right to hyperlink to the website at any time in their sole discretion.
4. Newsletter Subscription
4.1 By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive email from us. The aim of our newletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new software releases or new service offerings. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory.
4.2 We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the newletter, at any time with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right.
4.3 We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users / visitors from or newsletter service, without notice.
4.4 We will not communicate / spread / publish or otherwise give away your address. You’ll be able to change your subscription settings or to delete it all together anytime.
5.1 We do not guarantee that our website, or services generally available through our website, will be undisrupted or error-free, or that defects in the service will be corrected. We will not hold responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material from our website or other Services.
5.2 We will not be held liable for any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to, damages for loss of data, profit earnings or lost opportunities) in any way connected with the use or performance of our services.
5.3 We will not be held liable for failures in performance resulting from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to internet failures, computer equipment failures, unprecedented demand, unprecedented shortages of human resources, and incorrect contact details.
Magnesium Media Group (“MMG”,”We”,”Us”,”Our”) respect personal privacy and whenever the boundaries are crossed we are willing to help rectify the situation.
Information that is collected
We have strict internal policies that allow only authorised employees access to your personal information.
We may use your personal information to:
– enable us to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information repeatedly
– to record what people like and don’t like on the website. We also use web beacons. They are used in conjunction with cookies and send information such as your IP address, when you viewed the page or email, from what device and your (broad) location.
– provide customer support and resolve issues/disputes.
– verify your identity.
– design and develop products and services.
– contact you in order to confirm the currency and accuracy of that information.
– Promote our services through, but not limited to, our own website, third-party websites, and social media channels.
First party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and they can only be read by that site. Third party cookies are set by other organisations that we use for different services.
The primary purpose of collecting your personal information is for analytics and ultimately to improve your user experience.
Please report any breach or misuse to administrators.